Applies to: SharePoint Online, Office for business, SharePoint Server 2019, SharePoint Online admin centre.
Once you create a communication site, you can create pages using a template to help you get started.
- Some functionality is introduced gradually to organisations that have opted in to the Targeted release programme. This means that you may not yet see this feature or it may look different than what is described in the help articles.
- You must be a site owner or SharePoint administrator to create pages.
- If you are a site owner but you are unable to add a page, your administrator may have turned off the ability to do so.
Add a page
- From your Communication site, pick +New at the top and then select Page.
- Select a page template to start with.
- Entitle your page, and then begin building it by creating your tailored web parts you want to use to share information. Learn more about using web parts on modern pages.