Add a shape
1. Pick a category in the Shapes pane:
More Shapes, Quick Shapes, …
2. Choose a shape and drag it to the drawing page.
Add and automatically connect shapes
1. Aim at a shape until the AutoConnect arrows display around the shape.
If you don’t see the AutoConnect arrows, press View > AutoConnect.
2. Point to the arrow that points the desired direction to add a shape, and choose a shape from the mini toolbar.
If you want a shape apart from those listed on the mini toolbar, drag a shape from the Shapes pane to an AutoConnect arrow.
1. Choose Home > Connector.
2. Drag a connector from one shape to another.
3. Once you’re done, click the Pointer Tool.
Add text to a shape
1. Click the shape.
2. Enter the text.
3. After you’re done, select beyond the shape or press Esc.