Align your shapes in direct lines with equal spacing to make your diagram look more presentable.
Position shapes manually
- Insert a shape on the drawing page.
- Drag a second shape onto the drawing page, and locate it near the first one. Alignment guides indicate how the two shapes align to each other.
- Proceed to add shapes and review the alignment guides for consistent spacing.
Align and space shapes automatically
- Choose your preferred shapes to be aligned.To align all the shapes on the drawing page, pick a blank area of the page.
- Pick Home > Position > Auto Align & Space.
Align shapes without changing the spacing
- Click the shape that the other shape will align to.
- Pick the other shapes.
- Press Home > Align.
- Click an alignment option to preview the effect.
- Decide an alignment that works for your diagram.
Set an equal distance between shapes
- Choose the shapes you want to space.
- Pick Home > Position > Spacing Options.
- Enter in the distance between shapes.
- Press OK.