Applies to: Word for Office 365, Word for the web, Word 2019, Word 2016, Word 2013, Word 2010, Word 2007, Word Starter 2010.
Change orientation of whole document
- To alter the orientation of the whole document, press Layout > Orientation.
- Confirm Portrait or Landscape.
Change part of a document to landscape
- To modify the orientation of the entire document, press Layout > Orientation.
- Select Portrait or Landscape.
- Confirm your desired content on a landscape page.
- Select Layout, and launch the Page Setup dialogue box.
- Choose Landscape, and in the Apply to box, click Selected text.