Applies to: Microsoft Teams.
You’re aware that you possess unread messages and unseen activity in a channel since its name becomes bolder. Setting a channel as a favourite makes it remain visible in your list.
You even obtain notifications once someone @mentions you or replies to your active conversation, so that’s an alternative way you realise a channel is active.
If you’re concerned about confirming whether a conversation is escalating to the point that demands your attention, keep calm: Each of your notifications are presented in your Activity feed, so you’ll always be notified. You obtain a notification anytime whenever someone:
- @mentions you (you even see your @mentions in the conversation).
- @mentions teams and your channels.
- Replies to your active conversations.
- Replies to your replies.
Notes: Another way to check your notifications is to use the command box at the top of Teams.
- Enter /unread to see your unread channel notifications.
- Input /mentions to see all your @mentions.