Share your presentation
- Click Share on the ribbon.
- Type the people’s names or e-mail addresses you wish to share with.
Alternatively, choose the drop-down to alter permissions. Allow editing is automatically ticked. To modify permission to view only, untick this box and click Apply.
- Add a message if you want and press Send.
You can also click Select a link to form a link that can be embedded into an e-mail.
Co-author a presentation
- Beneath Share, you can view who is currently working in the file.
- Coloured flags indicate where each person is editing/updating.
Comments in presentations
- Click Review > New Comment. Or choose New if the Comments pane is open.
- Include your message in the Comments window and press Enter.
- Press Reply and enter your response.
- Choose the Next or Back buttons to move between comments and slides.
- Click the X in the upper-right corner of the Comments box.
Chat while editing
- If someone else is editing your file, choose their image or initials in the upper right corner to expand a chat window.
- Add some text and press Enter. NB: When you exit a file, your conversations won’t be stored.
- Select File > Info > Version History.
- In the Version History pane, decide a version to open and see it in a new window.