Share your document
- Click Share on the ribbon. Or, click File > Share.
- Choose who you want to share with from the drop-down menu, or type in a name or e-mail address.
- Enter a message if needed, and press Send.
Co-edit a document
After sharing your document, you can update that file in real-time with other people.
- For the optimal experience, collaborate simultaneously in Word for the web and see live changes.
- Under Share, you can see the names of anyone else currently updating the file.
- Coloured flags indicate exactly where each person is editing in the document.
Track and review changes
- To track changes, click Review > Track Changes.
- To review changes, move the cursor before a change and choose:
- Accept to keep the change, or:
- Reject to delete it.