Applies to: Word for Office 365, Word for Office 365 for Mac, Word for the web, Word 2019, Word 2019 for Mac, Word 2016, Word 2013, Word 2010, Word 2007, Word 2016 for Mac, Word Starter 2010.
Create and print a page of identical labels
- Select Mailings > Labels.
- Press Options and pick a label vendor and product to use. Press OK. If your product number is unseen, click New Label and set a custom label.
- Enter an address or other information in the Address box (text only). To apply an address from your contacts list, choose Insert Address.
- To alter the formatting, choose the text, right-click, and update accordingly with Font or Paragraph.
- Press OK.
- Click Full page of the same label.
- Pick Print, or New Document to edit, save and print later.
Tip: Print your labels to a sheet of paper before loading labels into the printer to ensure the text aligns with the labels.
To form a page of different labels, see Create a sheet of nametags or address labels.
To design a page of labels with graphics, see Add graphics to labels.
To print one label on a partially used sheet, see Print one label on a partially used sheet.
To make labels with a mailing list, see Print labels for your mailing list.