Office 2010 support is ending soon
Upgrade to Office 365 to work anywhere from any device and continue to receive support.
Create and print a page of the same label
- Find Mailings > Labels.
- In the Address box, write your preferred text. To import an address from your contacts list, click Insert Address .
- To update the formatting, pick the text, right-click, and enforce edits with Home > Font or Paragraph.
- In the Label Options dialogue box, confirm your selections, and then press OK. If your product number is not visible, click New Label and configure a custom label.
- Choose OK.
- Click Full page of the same label.
- Press Print, or New Document to alter, save and print later.
Tip: Print your labels to a sheet of paper before loading labels into the printer to make sure the text aligns with the labels.
To design a page of different labels, see Create a sheet of nametags or address labels.
To make a page of labels with graphics, see Add graphics to labels.
To print one label on a partially used sheet, see Print one label on a partially used sheet.
To produce labels with a mailing list, see Print labels for your mailing list.