Set up and print a page of the same label
- Find Mailings > Labels.
- Click Options.
- Choose Printer type, Label products, and Product number. If you don’t notice your product number, pick New Label and design a custom label.
- Press OK.
- Write an address or other information in the Delivery Address box. To insert an address from your contacts list, click Insert Address.
- To adapt the formatting, click the text and then press Font to apply changes.
- Choose Full page of the same label.
- Click OK.
- Pick Print, or New Document to edit, save and print later.
If you want to create return address labels, see Create return address labels.
Word for the web doesn’t support directly creating labels. However, you can produce labels from a template.