- In the channel, click Format below the box where you enter your message.
- At the top of the box that opens, select a message write: New conversation or Announcement.
- Pick Post in multiple channels > Select channels.
- Select the channels to post in or use search to discover a channel. You can post any place where you’re a member.
- Pick Update. The To field updates and presents the channels to post in.
- Input your message and click Send. This posts your message to the picked channels.
Edit a cross-post
You can modify your initial message in a cross-post anytime by choosing More actions in the post, and then selecting Edit .
From here, you can even insert channels to post in, or you can erase channels from the list. Choose Post in multiple channels >Select channels to find a channel to insert. To delete a channel, simply delete it from the To field.
Lastly, for any post you produce, you can transform it to a cross-post by picking More actions , then selecting Edit > Post in multiple channels >Select channels, and then choosing your desired channels to create.
Note: Team owners can establish moderation rules to control who can post, react, and reply to messages in a channel. For further details. see Change moderator roles and settings in a channel.