Applies to: OneNote for Windows 10.
Image editing in OneNote for Windows 10 is constrained to rotating imported pictures and photos in 90 degree movements. To overcome this, you can edit and crop pictures in your favourite image editing app prior to adding them into your notes.
To rotate or flip a picture, do the following:
- Select or tap the image to pick it.
- Press the Picture tab that displays on the ribbon, and then do any of the following:
- Choose Rotate Right 90° to rotate the chosen picture by 90 degrees clockwise.
- Press Rotate Left 90° to rotate the picked picture by 90 degrees counterclockwise.
- Pick Flip Horizontal to flip the specific picture horizontally.
- Tap Flip Vertical to flip the selected picture vertically.