Applies to: Microsoft Teams.
The recording owner (the person who commenced the recording) can modify the closed caption transcript when the recording has been uploaded to Microsoft Stream.
- In Teams, find the meeting recording in the chat history and select More options > Open in Microsoft Stream.
- On the Microsoft Stream portal, press > Edit.
- Below Options, find Captions and select Download file.
- Download the VTT caption file, apply your desired changes to it, and save it to your computer.
- Return to your browser and uncheck Autogenerate a caption file.
- Pick Upload a caption file, press Select file, locate your VTT caption file, then choose OK.
- Press Apply.