Filter a range of data
- Choose any cell within the range.
- Pick Data > Filter.
- Pick the column header arrow.
- Choose Text Filters or Number Filters. Then, pick a comparison, like Between.
- State the filter criteria and press OK.
Filter data in a table
After adding your data in a table, filter controls are instantly inserted to the table headers.
- Pick the column header arrow for the column you want to filter.
- Uncheck (Select All). Next, confirm the boxes you want to display.
- Click OK. The column header arrow switches to a Filter icon. Choose this icon to edit or clear the filter.
Need more help?
You can always ask an expert in the Excel Tech Community;
Get support in the Answers community or;
Suggest a new feature or improvement on Excel User Voice.