- From your SharePoint Online homepage, click + Create site.
- There are 2 choices of site options to select:
- Cooperate on projects
- View team-related updates
- Keep on track with a shared calendar and organised tasks.
- Share updates or information widely
- Interact with a huge audience
- Use the latest, visual formats.
NB: Despite there being 2 site options to decide between, the remainder of this tutorial outlines how to produce a Team Site.
3. Choose Team Site.
4. Enter a site name and verify if it is available.
NB: A matching Office 365 group is produced with every team site in Office 365, removing the requirement to create an e-mail distribution list. Anyone can contact your whole team with this e-mail address.
5. Enter your site description.
6. Confirm a privacy setting.
7. Select a sensitivity level and an automated language for your site. When you’re done, click Next.
NB: To choose data sensitivity and an initial language for your site, your administrator(s) must have activated these features.
8. Add extra site owners and group members as necessary.
9. Press Finish.