Applies to: Project for the web, Project Online.
Project Home provides Project Online users with a birds’ eye-view of the most important projects to them. It not only provides quick and easy access to projects they have worked on recently, but also to important projects that need to be top-of-mind. Easy to use controls allow them to mark these projects as favorites so that they displayed prominently in Project Home.
Go to your Project Home
- Sign in to Office 365.
- In your Apps menu, click the Project icon.
- Your Project Home page will show. As you access and update projects in Project Online, they will be automatically transferred to the Recent list in Project Home.
Add projects to your Project Home
You can simply insert and delete projects from the Favourites and Recent lists in Project Home.
Add a project to the Favourites list
- In Project Home, find the Recent list and hover over the desired project to relocate to the Favourites list.
- Select the Mark favourite icon .
- The project will be sent to the Favourites list.
Note: A project must be in the Recent list before it can be added to the Favourites list.
Remove a project from the Favourites list
- In Project Home, select your preferred project you want to be deleted from the Favourites list.
- In the project card, choose the Control icon , and then click Remove from favourites.
- The project will disappear from the favourites list.
To add a project to the Recent list
- On your standard Project Online site, launch your sought projectto apply to Project Home.
- The project will instantly be relayed to the Recent list in Project Home.
Remove a project from the Recent list
- In Project Home, visit the Recent list and hover over the desired project to be deleted.
- Choose the Control icon , and then press Remove from list.
- The project will stop showing in the Recent list.