Applies to: PowerPoint for Office 365, PowerPoint 2019, PowerPoint 2016, PowerPoint 2013, PowerPoint 2010.
You can align several objects for a sleek, professional look.
When you’re repositioning things, smart guides display to assist you in aligning and spacing them. Helpful Align options, and static Guides and Gridlines, are also at your disposal.
- Choose the objects. Tap Shift to pick numerous objects.
- Pick Format > Align and click type of alignment:
- Align Left, Align Centre, or Align Right
- Align Top, Align Middle, or Align Bottom
- Distribute Horizontally or Distribute Vertically
Use static Guides and Gridlines
- Press View > Guides to reveal the horizontal and vertical centre lines.
- Choose View > Gridlines to present more gridlines.
- Use the lines to align objects.
- Clear Gridlines and Guides to switch them off.
For more information, see Work with gridlines and use snap-to-grid in PowerPoint.