In Excel, you can quickly add, rename, and delete worksheets in your workbook. This blog post will teach you how to insert or delete a worksheet.
Insert a worksheet
- Click the plus icon at the bottom of the screen.
- Or, click Home > Insert > Insert Sheet.
Rename a worksheet
- Double-click the sheet name on the Sheet tab to swiftly rename it.
- Or, right-click directly on the Sheet tab, select Rename, and enter a new name.
Delete a worksheet
- Right-click the Sheet tab and press Delete.
- Or, choose the specific sheet, and then click Home > Delete > Delete Sheet.
Need more help?
If there is any part of how to insert or delete a worksheet that puzzled you, you can always ask an expert in the Excel Tech Community, get support in the Answers community, or suggest a new feature or improvement on Excel User Voice.