Applies to: Excel for Office 365, Word for Office 365, Outlook for Office 365, Publisher for Office 365, Word for the web, Excel 2019, Word 2019, Outlook 2019, OneNote 2016, Publisher 2019, OneNote 2013, OneNote 2010, Excel 2016, Word 2016, Outlook 2016, Publisher 2016, Excel 2013, Word 2013, Outlook 2013, Publisher 2013, Excel 2010, Word 2010, Outlook 2010, Publisher 2010, Excel 2007, Word 2007, Outlook 2007, PowerPoint 2007, Excel Starter 2010, Word Starter 2010.
- Do one of the following:
- Click Insert > Pictures for a picture on your PC.
- Choose Insert > Online Pictures for a picture that’s from the web.
Tip: For a picture from your OneDrive, visit the drop-down list at the top left, and change from Bing to OneDrive.
- Select your ideal picture, and then click Insert.
Resize or move pictures
- To resize a picture, choose the picture and drag a corner handle.
- To wrap text around a picture, pick the picture, and then confirm a wrapping option.
Tip: Pick something apart from In Line with Text, and you can rearrange the picture around the page: click the picture and drag it.
What about EPS?
EPS files are no longer compatible with Office documents. For details, see Support for EPS images has been turned off in Office.