PowerPoint is a presentation programme allowing you to do the following:
- Create new presentations from start to finish, or using a template.
- Apply text, images, art, and videos.
- Choose a professional design with PowerPoint Designer.
- Use transitions, animations, and motion.
- Save to OneDrive, to access your presentations from your computer, tablet, or phone.
- Share and collaborate with others, from anywhere.
Create a presentation
- Open PowerPoint.
- Choose an option:
- Click Blank Presentation to design a presentation from start to finish.
- Choose one of the displayed templates.
- Click Take a Tour, and then choose Create, to view tips for working with PowerPoint.
- Choose the slide you want your latest slide to come after.
- Select Home > New Slide.
- Click Layout and your preferred type from the drop-down menu.
Add a picture, shape, or chart
- Click Insert.
- For adding a picture:
- Press Picture.
- Search for your desired picture and choose Insert.
- To insert a shape, or chart:
- Choose Shapes, Icons, SmartArt, or Chart.
- Decide which one you want.