For Microsoft Edge or Google Chrome:
- Choose Upload > Files or Upload > Folder.
- Find the files or folder you want to upload.
- Click Open or Select Folder.
For other browsers:
- Choose Upload, select the files you want to upload, and click Open.
- If Upload > Folder doesn’t appear, you will need to create a folder, and then upload those files to that folder.
Save and open files via your Office apps (needs Office 365, 2019 or 2016)
- Click File > Save As > OneDrive > [company name] to save a work file to OneDrive.
- Personal files can be saved in OneDrive – Personal.
- Press File > Open and then choose OneDrive, to open a saved file to OneDrive.