Applies to: Microsoft Teams.
When you’ve joined a meeting on the mobile app, you can:
- Hit the meeting to view the meeting header where you can return to the team channel or chat, begin a chat with participants, or append people from your team to the meeting.
- Touch in the meeting for the meeting controls including audio, video, and hang up.
- Pinch to zoom in and out once someone is sharing their desktop.
Additionally, if you’re the meeting organiser you can:
- Mute every or individual participants.
- Remind people who accepted the meeting (but haven’t joined) to call into the meeting.
- Cancel or reschedule a meeting.