Sharing via a link
- Choose the files/folders you wish to share, then select Share.
- Click Allow editing to grant permission to edit the file. Uncheck Allow editing to accept viewing, but not modify the files.
- Click Get a link.
- Press Copy.
- Choose More to view your social media selection.
Sharing via e-mail
- Choose the files/photos you want to share, then select Share.
- Decide if you want to Allow editing.
- Select E-mail.
- Type the people’s e-mail addresses you want to share with and include an additional message.
- Choose Share.
Share a folder
- Find the folder you want to share, and then click Share.
- Select if you want to permit Allow editing.
- Click Get a link or E-mail and follow the preceding steps.
- Choose Shared.
- Select a folder or file, and then click the Information icon.
- Do one of these options:
- Click Add People to share with more people.
- Press Manage access to alterpermissions. Choose the Can Edit or Can View dropdown to modify permissions or Stop Sharing.
- Click the X to delete the link.
This information was compiled using information courtesy of © Microsoft 2020. All rights reserved.