With Planner on your PC, Mac, or mobile device:
- Formulate fresh plans, delegate tasks, and share files with others.
- Organise teamwork and collaborate on projects simply and visually.
- Talk to others to assure that you’re on the same wavelength.
- Monitor your team’s progress and keep on top of your work—from any place, on any device.
Sign in and connect
- Put http://office.com/signin or https://admin.microsoft.com into the Address bar and sign in with your preferred account.
- On Office 365 home page, click the app launcher at the top of the browser window.
- Choose the Planner tile in the app launcher, or on the home page.
Note: If the Planner option isn’t visible to you, then you might have to click All Apps or Explore all your apps to access it.
Open an existing plan
- Pick an existing plan in the Favourite plans, Recent plans, or All plans section.
Build your plan
Start building your plans and adding tasks to Microsoft Planner.
Stay on track
View and track progress for your tasks in Microsoft Planner.
Apps & integrations
Learn how you can use Planner with Teams, Outlook, on your mobile phone, and more.
Onboarding your team
Help your team start using Microsoft Planner.