- Find Mailings > Start Mail Merge > Labels.
- In the Label Options dialogue box, pick your label supplier in the Label products list.
- In the Product number list, select the product number on your package of labels.
Tip: If none of the options reflect your labels, press New Label, type your label’s information, and state a name. Press OK to insert the new label to the Product number list.
- Click OK. Your document now shows a table with an outline of the labels. If you don’t notice the outline, choose Table Layout and press View Gridlines.
- Click File > Save to save your document.
- Select Mailings > Select Recipients, and then pick an option. For more info, see Data sources you can use for a mail merge.
- Choose OK.
- Find Mailings > Insert Merge Field and choose the fields to present on your labels.
- Press OK.
- Format the fields in the first label to achieve your desired appearance for your remaining labels.
- Navigate to Mailings > Update Labels.
- Select Mailings > Preview Results.
Click Preview Results again to see, insert or erase merge fields. Choose Update labels once complete if you process revisions.
- After the labels appear according to your purposes, select Mailings > Finish & Merge > Print Documents.
Tip: To review and amend every label independently before printing, go to Mailings > Finish & Merge > Edit Individual Documents. Once you’re finished, find File > Print to print the labels.