Applies to: Word for Office 365, Word 2019, Word 2016.
Print and Print Preview are in the same location: select File > Print (or press Ctrl+P).
- Click File > Print. On the right, you’ll notice preview of your document. On the left, you’ll see the Print button and the configurable Settings.
- To view each page, select the arrow at the bottom of the preview, and if the text is barely legible, press the zoom slider to modify it.
- Confirm your desired total copies, and select the printer to use.
- Explore Settings to print on both sides of the paper, edit the paper orientation, and other configurations. These functions will vary based on the functionalities of your printer.
Note: For some settings, like printing in colour or black and white, pick Printer Properties.
- When you’re done, click Print.