Create a Chart
- Choose data for the chart.
- Click Insert > Recommended Charts.
- Press a chart on the Recommended Charts tab, to visualise the chart.
Note: You can choose the data you want in the chart and press ALT + F1 to produce a chart instantly, but it might not be best suited for your particular data. Click the All Charts tab to see all the various types of chart if you don’t see a chart you prefer.
4. Confirm a chart.
5. Press OK.
Add a trendline
- Choose a chart.
- Press Design > Add Chart Element.
- Click Trendline and then confirm the trendline type you desire, like Linear, Exponential, Linear Forecast, or Moving Average.