Track by progress
- In Board view, pick Group by and click Progress from the drop-down.
- Drag a task from Not started to In progress, or In progress to Completed.
Track by percent complete
- In Timeline view, press the vertical dots by a task name and select Open details.
- Below % Complete, type a number reflecting the proportion of work completed on this task, or select the arrows to move the percentage up or down by 25%. As you alter the percentage:
- The task bar will become dark blue for the proportion of the task you’ve finished.
- If you mark the task to 100%, the task will be checked off as complete.
Mark tasks complete
To mark a task as complete:
- In any view, click the circle prior to the task name.
When you mark a task complete:
- The circle will convert into a white checkmark in on a green circle.
- The task name will have a line through it.
- The task’s percent complete will switch to 100%.