Trust Microsoft Planner to monitor the writing and publishing process for articles and blog posts.
Track a task with buckets and labels
Utilise buckets and labels to arrange and track tasks.
- Produce different buckets to observe and review the status of a task.
- Pick a task and then insert or delete labels to track the current stage every article is in the publishing process.
Share and collaborate with a SharePoint document library
Store your articles in a SharePoint document library which will give you sharing and collaborating capabilities with others.
- Pick More > Files.
- Choose New > Word document.
- Click the file title and enter your article’s name.
- Click the Planner tab, launch the related task, and press Add attachment > SharePoint to attach the document.
- Choose your article and then press Save.
Review individual assignments
Check each assignment to allow team members to report on the status of their articles.
- Pick Group by > Assigned To.