Applies to: Publisher for Office 365, Publisher 2019, Publisher 2016.
Publisher is a desktop publishing application that assists you with designing visually stunning, premium quality publications.
Through Publisher on your PC, you can:
- Customise content for a print or online publication in a range of ready-made designed templates.
- Design everyday items like greeting cards and labels.
- Produce complex projects like yearbooks, catalogues, and professional e-mail newsletters.
Create with a template
- Start Publisher. If you’re already in Publisher, click File > New.
- Choose or find a template:
- Pick a FEATURED template.
- Click BUILT-IN and choose a template.
- Explore a template using:
- Search for online templates , or
- One of the Suggested searches.
- Choose Create.
Add a text box
- Click Home > Draw Text Box.
- Drag the cross-shaped cursor to draw a box in the desired area to create text.
- Write the text in the text box. If the text extends past the text box, enlarge the text box, or connect it to another text box.
Insert a picture
You can add a picture from your computer, or insert an online picture from OneDrive or the web.
- Pick Insert > Pictures or Insert > Online Pictures.
- Search for your ideal picture and choose it.
- Click Insert.