Applies to: PowerPoint for Office 365, PowerPoint 2019, PowerPoint 2016.
PowerPoint doesn’t include a collection of established watermarks like Word has, but you can still manually insert an image, like a company logo, to one or every slide.
- To create a logo to each slide, press View > Slide Master. Scroll to the top of the thumbnail pane on the left, and pick the first item, the slide master.
- Click Insert > Shapes, choose a shape and then select and drag to draw the text box on the slide master. It should be about the same size as your logo. Note: If your logo is circular, use a circle shape.
- Right-click on the shape > Format Shape to open the menu.
- Under the bucket icon, choose Fill > Picture fill > File and add your logo image. Modify darkness of the logo with the Transparency slider.
- To delete the border around the image, choose the logo. Then right-click > Outline > No Outline.
- Close Slide Master. Every slide excluding title pages will include the logo.