Applies to: OneNote for Windows 10.
After inserting drawings, sketches, and handwritten notes on any page in OneNote for Windows 10, you can swiftly rewind and replay each ink stroke conveniently, showing others how your ideas developed conceptually.
To replay your drawings and handwritten ink strokes in OneNote for Windows 10, do the following:
- On any page, press or click the Draw tab.
- On the Draw tab, choose a pen and a pen colour, and then draw, sketch, or handwrite something on the page.
- On the View tab, select or press the Replay button.
- When prompted, do one of the following:
- Drag over your screen to choose the aspect of your drawing or handwriting that you want to replay.
- To replay all of the drawn or handwritten notes on the current page, select or hit replay everything on the page.
- During playback of your ink strokes, use the controls at the bottom of the page to actively step backward or forward in the sequence, to play or pause the sequence from the current frame, or to replay the entire animation. You can also drag the progress bar to any stage of the animation that you want to replay.
- To stop playback at any time and return to your notes, press or select the X near the upper right corner of the page, or press the Esc key on your keyboard.