Applies to: OneNote for Windows 10.
Researcher in OneNote aids you with exploring topics and compile credible sources and content for your research paper in only a few steps. Discover and research the material linked to your content and insert it to your notes without leaving OneNote.
Note: Researcher is only available if you have an Office 365 subscription and is only available in the following languages: English, French, Italian, German, Spanish, and Japanese.
Research and add content to your page
Note: Researcher uses Bing to pull in the appropriate content from the web and provide structured, safe and credible information.
- On the Insert tab, click Researcher.
- In the search box, enter a keyword for the topic you are researching and press Enter. The Results pane displays a list of sources you can use in your notes.
- Select a topic in the Results pane to explore in detail.
- Choose the text in the source and click Add to add merely text to your document.
- Tap the plus sign in the upper-right corner to insert an image and the text to your notes.