Applies to: SharePoint Online.
Get an e-mail reminder for items due soon with a preset Microsoft Flow in SharePoint Online. Underneath are the standard operations you can undertake. Set a reminder displays in the Flow menu of all lists and libraries with an further date column presenting in the view.
Create a reminder flow
- Click Automate > Set a reminder > [select specific date column name here].
- Below the Set a reminder panel, type a flow name, and number of days in advance reminder, and press Create.
Edit a reminder flow
- Select Automate > Power Automate > See your flows.
- Find the reminder flow by name in the list on the Power Automate website.
- Pick the pencil icon to edit the flow.
- Change the number of days in the Days to remind me action and press Save.
Delete a reminder flow
- Click Automate > Power Automate > See your flows. The Power Automate website launches in a new browser tab.
- Beneath My flows, for the newest flow you’ve made, click Get an email reminder.
- To confirm that this is the right flow you shortly created on your specific SharePoint list or document library, choose the pencil (Edit) icon.
- To erase the reminder, click the vertical ellipsis (More) icon, and from the drop-down, pick Delete.