With Skype for Business, arrange online meetings in advance or on the fly.
- Select your Outlook calendar and press New Skype Meeting.
- Insert your invitees, enter a subject and agenda, and confirm a date and time.
- Press Scheduling Assistant to see everyone’s availability.
- Populate attachments to a Skype for Business meeting:
- Select Insert tab.
- Pick Attach File.
- Browse to the desired file to apply.
- Prior to sending the e-mail:
- Choose Meeting Options icon in the Outlook ribbon to check meeting permissions.
- Pick A new meeting space to confirm your stated meeting permissions.
- Select Send after the meeting invite is ready for submission.
- If someone hasn’t got for Business, they can press the link from the e-mail invite to join.
- For impromptu meetings:
- Press Meetings tab in Skype for Business.
- Choose Meet Now button.
- Invite the person you want to talk to and press OK.