Subscribe to get access
Read more of this content when you subscribe today.
- Applies to: Word for Office 365, Word for Office 365 for Mac, Word for the web, Word 2019, Word 2019 for Mac, Word 2016, Word 2016 for Mac.
After you share your document with others and grant them access to edit, everyone’s alterations are integrated in the same document.
- In the top right corner, atop the ribbon, pick Share.
- Save your document in OneDrive, if not already saved in that location.
- Write email addresses of the people you want to share with, and confirm permission settings you want to allow.
- Enter a message if you want, and press Send. The people you’re sharing with will receive mail from you, promoting a link to your document.