Applies to: Microsoft Teams.
You can share chats or channel conversations to Outlook—all from the comfort of Teams.
Note: You must have Outlook on the Web enabled. If it’s turned off, the Share to Outlook option isn’t displayed in Teams.
Share a chat from Teams to Outlook
From inside Teams, you can share a copy of a chat as an e-mail to Outlook.
- Choose More options and then pick the Share to Outlook option.
- Select your recipient(s). You can even embed attachments or customise the message with common e-mail options.
- Then, press the Send button to share your chat.
Share a channel conversation from Teams to Outlook
In Teams, you can also share a complete channel conversation as an e-mail to Outlook.
- In a message, pick More options and click the Share to Outlook option.
- Select your recipient(s). You can even choose from custom options, alter the subject line, and insert attachments.
- Then, select the Send button to share your channel conversation. This delivers the full conversation history.
Note: The Share to Outlook feature is currently unsupported on mobile.