Create a File
- To produce a new file, click New and the file type you need.
- When the new file appears in your browser, input text, images, and much more to your file and it will be auto-saved to the document library.
- Choose the site name to view the latest file in your document library.
Upload a file
From your computer, click your target file and then press down your mouse to drag and drop it into the document library.
Share a file
- Choose the file you want to share to create a green check-mark.
- Click Share.
- Choose an option to share your file:
- Enter the individuals’ e-mails you want to share your file with and enter a message, then click Send.
- Copy Link produces a direct link with the file that can be shared via e-mail or Instant Messaging (IM).
- Outlook launches your Outlook app with your file automatically embedded to a recently created e-mail.