You can take the text in one or more cells, and split it into multiple cells using the Convert Text to Columns Wizard.
Applies to: Excel for Office 365, Excel 2019, Excel 2016, Excel 2013, Excel 2010, Excel 2007.
- Choose the cell or column that holds the text you want to split.
- Click Data > Text to Columns.
- In the Convert Text to Columns Wizard, press Delimited > Next.
- Pick the Delimiters for your data. For example, Comma and Space. You can look at a preview of your data in the Data preview window.
- Click Next.
- Decide the Column data format or use what Excel selected for you.
- Click the Destination, which refers to where you want the split data to display on your worksheet.
- Press Finish.