- Easily integrate text, images, videos, and other content in an interactive online format.
- Transfer designer-created layouts and colour schemes, or permit Sway to recommend design elements that suit your content.
- Search and import compatible content from a wide range of sources.
- Share your completed Sways online.
- Visit sway.office.com.
- Press Sign in on the top taskbar with your Microsoft account or Office 365 work or school account.
Note: Sway is freely able for every user with a Microsoft account (Hotmail, Live, or Outlook.com). You can design more advanced Sways with extra content when you utilise Sway in tandem with an Office 365 subscription. For further details, see Add more content to your Sways with Office 365.
Connect from Office 365 for business
If you already have online access within your organisation’s Office 365 environment, you can link to the Sway home page from the app launcher.
- Choose the app launcher at the top left of the browser window.
- Press Sway from the Apps list. If Sway is not visible, click All apps.
Unable to find the app you’re looking for? From the app launcher, press All apps to view an alphabetical list of the Office 365 apps accessible to you. Within here, you can pinpoint a particular app.
Note: If using an app is the better option for you, then the Sway app is available for Windows 10 devices. Conveniently, you can obtain the free Sway app for your Windows 10 device from the Microsoft Store.