Applies to: OneNote for Windows 10.
Work anywhere from any device with Office 365
Upgrade to Office 365 to work anywhere with the latest features and updates.Upgrade Now
OneNote for Windows 10 complements a touchscreen. Here are regular touch gestures to guide you with your bearings.
Select text with touch
- Double-tap your sought text.
- Adapt your choice by dragging the circles at the start and end of the text selection.
Move pages and sections
- Press and hold your preferred page or section to rearrange, and drag it to your desired location.
Scroll/pan, and zoom
- Zoom in and out by pinching and expanding the screen with two fingers.
- Scroll and pan by swiping vertically or horizontally with one finger.