Microsoft Planner is useful for tracking a process such as following patients from scheduling to follow-up.
Create a task
Create a task at the outset of your workflow.
- Press + to create a task.
- Enter the patient’s ID number.
- Decide a due date.
- Click Assign to offer the task to someone, and then pick Add Task.
Add files to a task
Attach a file to a task which guarantees colleagues have their essential information as a task progresses through a workflow.
- To attach the patient’s paperwork, choose a task and then press Add attachment > SharePoint.
- Click the patient’s file and then press Save.
Add details to a task
Give details on a task to deeply clarify a task through a workflow.
- Choose a task and then write in your desired summary in the Description.
- Press Tab to save it, and then choose Show on card so the details will display on the task after it’s closed.
Note: The appointment information now shows on the task, and the new owner receives a notification that a patient is assigned to them when they log into Planner.
Move and reassign a task
Keep tasks moving in a workflow by rearranging them to another bucket and reassigning them.
- In a task, click the Bucket drop-down arrow and then pick the next bucket in the workflow.
- Choose the assigned person on the task, select a new owner, and click X to erase the formerly assigned person.
Assign a task
Assign or reassign a task to someone else.
- Press Assign to and select the person to collect your task.
- Click X to delete the previous owner.