Insert news to your team site to always update everyone, or delete a post to organise content.
Add a news post
- From your team site, click New > News post. You can even select News link, which extracts news from another page or website.
- Choose a template and Create post.
- To produce your news post, enter a headline or pick Change image to add a background photo.
- Navigate to your picture’s saved location, choose it, and then press Open.
- To define the photo’s focus point, click it and then drag up or down to place it.
- Pick the plus sign to insert a section and select the layout.
- Pick the plus sign to create a web part, like text, image or one of the additional other options.
- Once you’re finished, pick Post news to publish it.
- To check the post on your team site, select Home.To see the post on your SharePoint start page, select SharePoint.
Remove a news post
Note: Your admin must grant you permission to delete a news post.
- To erase a news post on your site, click Pages.
- Select your sought post to remove.
- Click Delete and then press Delete again to confirm the deletion.