Insert virtually any kind of picture or image file into your diagram to produce visual appeal, improve your information, or encompass company branding.
Add a picture from your computer or from SharePoint
- Pick Insert. There are two options to choose from:
- Choose Pictures to insert a picture from a local drive or a SharePoint site.
- Click Online Pictures to transfer a picture from OneDrive or Bing.
Note: When using pictures or clip art from Bing, you’re responsible for respecting copyright.
- Search and add the picture. Select from several options:
- Make your way to the folder where the picture is stored on your local drive or in SharePoint. Pick it, and click Open.
- Choose a picture in Bing or OneDrive. Or enter keywords in the search box, and press Enter. Click your desired picture, and press Insert.
Note: Pick Bing, or choose OneDrive to change to OneDrive.
Move a picture
- Drag the picture to your preferred location.
Resize a picture
- Drag a resize handle until you reach the ideal picture size for yourself.
Adjust a picture
- Choose AutoBalance to intuitively adjust the brightness and colour.
- Pick Compress Picture to minimise the picture’s file size.
- Choose Line to apply an outline.
- Press Crop Tool to slice away unnecessary aspects of the picture.
- Press Bring to Front or Send to Back to edit the order of your picture compared to other objects on the page.