Add further clarity to your diagrams with callouts to emphasise those sets of information.
Add a callout to a shape
- Pick a shape.
- Press Insert > Callout.
- Click a callout style to view a preview.
- Choose your ideal callout style.
- With the callout shape chosen, input the callout text.
- Drag the callout shape to rearrange it.
- Click a blank area of the drawing page to complete.
Note: When a callout is related to a shape, the callout shifts with the shape promptly. If the shape is replicated or erased, the callout is also duplicated or removed.
Move the callout to another shape
- Pick the callout.
- Choose the control handle, and drag it to the shape to be connected with your sought callout.
- Drag the callout shape to change its location.