Note: Don’t see Roadmap? You may not have the right license, or your admin needs to enable it.
You can connect an existing row to Azure Boards, or add a new row and connect it.
- Click an existing row, or choose Add Row to insert a new one.
- Create a title and select an owner.
- Pick Connect to a project, then Azure Boards.
- Select your Azure DevOps organisation.
- Pick a project, and press Connect.
- Create items by entering some text in the box, and then choosing your particular phases or key dates you to presentin your roadmap.
- After you’re finished, click Add, and press the X to shut the pane.
The Start and End dates for these items will remain in sync with Azure Boards, but you can edit the name and Status to fulfil your objectives.