Adding a page in SharePoint Online is an effective way to express ideas or information to your team.
- From your site, pick New > Page.
- Select a template and choose Create page.
- Click the title to amend the text.
- Press Change image to click a new image. You can even click a new focal point for that image.
- Choose the plus sign to insert a new section and pick your desired layout for that section.
- Click the plus sign within the section and select a web part. When you add a web part, you can alter and customise it to your preferences.
- To remove a web part or section, click it and press Delete.
- After you’re finished, pick Save as draft if you’re still working on this or click Publish.
- Press Promote to aid others discover your page.