A SharePoint team site links you and your team to the essential content, information, and apps.
- Look at News for the recent events with your team, such as news posts, information, and updates.
- Pick Add to produce a news post or a news link.
- After someone creates or changes a file, page, or list, Activity allows you to view this as a summary.
- Documents displays items from the standard document library. You can create documents by dragging and dropping them here.
- Pick Settings > Change the look to customise your team site’s design alongside your theme and header.
Left navigation pane
- Search this site enables you to scan for files on the site.
- Store and share files in Documents — a built-in document library for your team.
- Control your site with Site contents.
- Shift various navigation sites up and down with Edit.