There are many ways to view and update your tasks in Microsoft Planner.
Filter your tasks
- Click Filter.
- Type a keyword or pick a Due date, Label, Bucket, or Assignment. To clear a filter, select Clear.
Use Group by
- Find Group by.
- Pick an option: Bucket, Assigned to, Progress, Due date, or Labels.
Change task details
- Drag a task from one column to another to alter the label, for instance, from Technical to General.
- To complete a task, choose the checkmark on the task card.
Select Charts to check status
Press Charts to view the:
- Status – status of tasks.
- Bucket – progress of tasks in each bucket.
- Members – availability of team members.
- Pick Add Task.
Select Schedule to see where your tasks are on a calendar
- Press Schedule.
See all tasks assigned to you
- In Planner – click My tasks in the left pane.
- In Microsoft To-Do – switch on Assigned to me to scan your Planner tasks.
Create another plan with the same buckets and tasks
- Click the three dots …
- Press Copy plan.