Use OneNote on iOS to enable you to connect to and use your notes productively anywhere you are.
OneNote for iPhone and iPad
- Tap App Store and enter “Microsoft OneNote”.
- Press GET to download the app.
- Tap OneNote to launch the app from your home screen.
- If you already have a Microsoft account, touch Sign In.
- Input your work or school e-mail, and then press Next.
- Type your password, and then tap Sign in.
- See current notebooks, tap More Notebooks to discover extra ones, or touch Notebook to produce a new one.
- Select a section and page, and then press anywhere on the page to enter a note or even draw one.
OneNote for Apple Watch
- Download the OneNote app and sync your notes to check them when you’re out and about.